Dallas, TX | Full Time
- Oversight of 10-15 dialysis facilities in the Dallas-Fort Worth Market
- Responsible for overall operations as well as achievement in fiscal, clinical, technical, regulatory, personnel, business management and growth perspective.
- Works with clinic managers in territory to achieve fiscal and clinical goals as well as to develop staff/patient schedules
- Reports to Regional Director or VP
- Competitive compensation package, great benefits, bonus potential
- Nursing background preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or nursing is required
- Experience in multi-site healthcare management preferred; excellent experience managing a dialysis center as an Administrator may be considered
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills
- Must reside in the Dallas-Fort Worth Market
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel