Los Angeles , CA | Full Time
- Opening for a Clinical Coordinator with a midsized dialysis Company
- Responsibilities are split: leadership as well as patient care
- Great training ground for a charge nurse who wants to be a manager; or for a current CM who wants to take a step back
- 24 stations; over 150 patients
- Clinic open Monday - Saturday
- CC works Monday-Friday, 9 to 5
- Great Benefits - very competitive salaries, bonus potential
- RN - CA license or ability to obtain CA license
- Dialysis experience, no leadership experience required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel