Taos, NM | Full Time
- Clinical Manager opportunity
- Smaller facility: 24 station unit - just 36 patients
- Currently only open MWF, 3 shifts each day. Manager works M-F, 9 to 5
- GROWTH POSITION: Open to training a charge RN into a manager
- Great opportunity with a nonprofit dialysis provider.
- Emphasis on patient care
- Location in Northwest New Mexico offers lots of opportunity for outdoor activities - hunting, fishing, hiking, snowmobiling and skiing. North of Santa Fe, close to Colorado.
- RN with Dialysis experience
- Management experience not required - willing to train RN into management role
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New Mexico but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel