Dialysis Hospital Services Manager
Kansas City , MO | Full Time
The Hospital Services Nurse Manager is key to leading our acute dialysis unit toward success while performing the highest quality of care and professionalism. The Nurse Manager will be collaborating with physician and hospital personnel in order to enhance partnership, which is key to the success of our Kansaas City Hospital Services Program.
The following is a summary of what makes our team successful. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serves as company liaison with Hospital Administration
- Supervises nursing activities to ensure that nursing care is carried out as directed, and that services are provided with the highest quality outcomes.
- Serves as back up to all staff roles.
- Interviews and recommends hiring for applicants to the Hospital Services Program.
- Collaborates with the program educator for training and continuing education of staff.
- Accountable for nursing budget/expenses, and makes recommendations regarding equipment and supplies.
- Actively participates in the and QAPI programs, including required audits
- Participates in the Risk Management, Quality Management and Infection Control departments
- Completion from an accredited Nursing Program required.
- One plus years of dialysis experience required.
- Experience in critical care nursing is preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel