Queens, NY | Full Time
- Unique position - opportunity to improve care for patients at multiple clinics
- Responsibilities include education of staff and patients, implementation of new policies and procedures, as well as involvement in quality and regulatory initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with Nurse Managers in your territory to improve clinics through mock surveys and audits
- Working with a smaller dialysis company based out of an office in either Brooklyn or Queens
- Would also require site visits to facilities in their NY territory - must be mobile.
- Management experience not necessary but they are looking for someone with at least 2 years of clinical dialysis experience.
- At least 2 years of dialysis experience in any nursing role - charge RN, manager or educator
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel