Infection Control Manager
Fairfax, VA | Full Time
- New Dialysis Provider
- Contracted with 5 Hospitals in the Fairfax, VA area
- This position is accountable for decreasing the incidence and transmission of infectious diseases between patients, staff, visitors and the community.
- Leads a team in identifying and implementing infection prevention goals and objectives throughout the facility
- Partners with Hospital Partners, Director of Infection Prevention, Director of Quality and others to develop protocols to promotes sound and scientific infection prevention principles and practices
- Position offers competitive compensation, benefits as well as 401K
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, epidemiology, microbiology, medical technology, public health, or other healthcare scienceSpecialty training in Infection
- Prevention and Control through accredited continuing education.
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in DC/Virginia but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel