Boston, MA | Full Time
- Outpatient setting; specializes in transitioning patients from hemodialysis to self-care therapy
- Offers both hemo dialysis and training programs
- Perform all procedures of dialysis and related patient care and participates in the training program for home dialysis and self-care dialysis patients.
- Provide chronic dialysis care and treatment, training and education, evaluate and assess patients, communicate with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to interpret, adjust and complete patient assessments and treatment plans.
- Teach skills, techniques, and procedures and will assist in research studies as needed
- Responsible for supervising, educating and evaluating the clinical team
- Assist the Center Director and team in achieving quality, patient satisfaction, staff development, business management, teamwork, and culture and employee satisfaction.
• Active Massachusetts RN state license or ability to obtain Massachusetts license.
• At least 1 year in clinical nursing, with at least 6 months in dialysis experience.
• Certification in Nephrology Nursing preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Massachusetts but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel