Part Time Peritoneal Dialysis RN
San Carlos, CA | Full Time
- Nurses take the role of patient educators in a state-of-the art PD/HHD training facility
- Work one-on-one with the patients and caregivers instructing them in PD or HHD - The concept is really focused to the patient
- Studies have shown slower, more frequent treatment leads to better outcomes for the patient and it also allows them to have more independence as well
- Clinic is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm; Position would be part time.
- Offers competitive salary and excellent benefits
- CA license or ability to obtain CA license
- Dialysis experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel