Acute Center Manager
Austin, TX 78701
- Opportunity for an Acute Center Manager of three hospital dialysis programs in Austin, TX
- Non-profit dialysis company focused on delivering the highest quality patient care
The Acute Center Manager coordinates the care and quality of treatments for patients and is responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the dialysis center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- TX RN license or ability to obtain TX RN license
- Previous dialysis nursing experience required
- Management experience preferred
- BSN preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel