Acute Dialysis RN
Albany, GA | Full Time
- Acute RN position available with a Nonprofit Company
- Multiple openings available
- Contracted with multiple hospitals in the Albany GA area
- Schedule would be 3 days a week, usually 13-hour days
- On call required as well - 1-2 nights per pay period and 1 Sunday every 3 months.
- Competitive Compensation - hourly position based on education and experience; with extra pay for oncall whether called in or not
- Excellent benefits as well
Current Georgia RN license or ability to obtain Georgia RN license.
- Experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
Acute Experience preferred but not required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Georgia but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel