Acute Dialysis RN
Montgomery, AL 36104
- Opportunity for an Acute RN with a non-profit dialysis company in Montgomery, AL
- The Acute RN works in collaboration with all team members to ensure the safest patient care with highest quality outcomes
- Rotating schedule - Four 10-hour shifts, plus on call
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Excellent benefits!
AL RN license or ability to obtain AL RN license
Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- At least six months dialysis nursing experience preferred
- Experience in critical care nursing preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Alabama but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel