Acute Dialysis RN
Stamford, CT | Full Time
- Nonprofit Dialysis Provider
- Recently contracted with a single hospital in the Stamford CT market
- Now growing and looking to add an acute dialysis RN
- Responsible for acute dialysis care in a hospital setting
- May be willing to train a chronic dialysis nurse in acutes
- Schedule would be 3 12s or 4 10s with some on call as well
- Position offers competitive compensation, benefits as well as 401K
- Delaware RN degree or ability to obtain CT RN degree
- Acute dialysis experience
- Leadership experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Connecticut but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel