Wilmington, DE | Full Time
- New Dialysis Provider
- Contracted with a single hospital in the Wilmington, DE
- Responsibilities would include management of all aspects of clinical operations for the program
- Also responsible for managing daily operations for the acute dialysis program, including human resource management, patient care, and business development
- Must be an RN - would be a "working manager" at times and asked to work the floor if schedule requires
- Regular schedule would be Monday to Friday
- Position offers competitive compensation, benefits as well as 401K
- Delaware RN degree or ability to obtain Delaware RN degree
- Acute dialysis experience
- Leadership experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Delaware but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel