- One of our premier clients has an opportunity for an acute dialysis in Austin, TX.
- Shifts are three 12s (7 am to 7 pm) with one night of on call per week
- Competitive Hourly Pay with On-Call Differentials
- Program performs multiple modalities including PD,CRRT and/orapheresis
- Willing to train nurses in these specialties if they have prior Acute HD experience
- Excellent, affordable benefits including full medical/dental
- Other great benefits including 403b retirement package with company match, tuition reimbursement, even pet insurance!
- Relocation packages can be offered
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year dialysis experience
- Acute PD, Acute CRRT or Apheresis a plus!
- Texas or Compact Licensed, or willingness/ability to obtain a Texas Nursing License
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel