- Local Chain looking for an ACUTE RN in Dallas, TX.
- Multiple facilities throughout the DFW area
- Scheduled for 4 days/week
- Hours begin at 6 am and end when scheduled patients are finished
- On call is $50/weekday and 100/weekend with time and half for callback pay
- Use differentials to maximize earning potential! Company offers multiple differentials including for working weekends, more than 8 hours/day, etc. Also offers mileage pay and pays when driving between hospitals.
- Guaranteed for pay for $60 hours every two weeks, even if fewer hours are available
- Full benefits including 401K with match
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year acute dialysis experience
- Acute PD, Acute CRRT or Apheresis a plus!
- Texas or Compact Licensed, or willingness/ability to obtain a Texas Nursing License
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel