- Opportunity for an Acute RN with a nationwide, non-profit dialysis company in Valhalla, NY
- The Acute RN provides specialized dialysis nursing care for patients with renal failure, working in collaboration with all team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality outcomes
- Three 13.5-hour shifts per week
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits plus potential sign-on bonus!
- NY RN license or ability to obtain NY RN license
- 6 months dialysis experience preferred
- Experience in critical care nursing preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel