Area Home Care Coordinator
Bronx, NY 10466
- Exciting opportunity for an Area Home Care Coordinator with a growing dialysis company based in Bronx, NY
- The Area Home Care Coordinator is responsible for hiring, performance management, staff development as well as coordinating and providing the nursing care, training, education and home support needed for patients to perform dialysis.
- This position supervises the RN, LPN/LVN and PCT positions and provides clinical care as needed
- Responsible for approximately 4 centers in Bronx and Manhattan
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- NY RN license or ability to obtain NY RN license
- AA or Diploma from School of Nursing; BSN preferred
- At least 12 months Hemodialysis experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel