Glendale, CA 91204
- Exciting opportunity for a Dialysis Charge Nurse with a long-term care facility in Glendale, CA
- The Charge Nurse is responsible for direct care and general oversight of the facility
- Monday-Friday schedule; 10-12 hour shifts
- Maximum of 20 patients at a time
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Great benefits!
- CA RN License or ability to obtain CA RN License
- Minimum of 1 year dialysis experience
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel