Bremerton, WA | Full Time
- A New Opportunity with a Regional Dialysis Company in the Pacific Northwest for a Chronic RN
- Fulltime position working at two local local facilities approximately 10 miles apart
- Can be somewhat flexible on schedule, offering 4 10-hour shifts or 3 12-hour shifts
- Prefer RNs with 1 year dialysis experience, but can be flexible
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Benefits include medical, vision dental, 401K
- Washington RN license or ability to get Washington RN license by endorsement
- Experience working in dialysis/with ESRD patients - 1 year preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Washington but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Call 888-387-3625 and ask about travel to be connected to a Travel Recruitment Specialist.