Grants, NM | Full Time
Opportunity with a non profit dialysis company for a dialysis nurse in an outpatient facility
- Provide specialized dialysis nursing care in the in-center hemodialysis unit
- The RN works in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality optimal outcomes.
- As a charge RN, is responsible at times for the training and oversight of other RNS, LPNs, techs and support staff
- Facility is open 6 days/week
- Facility has 12 stations and about 50 patients
- Full time position, shifts rotate; 4 days/week from approximately 5 am to 4 pm
- Competitive compensation, based on experience, and great benefits!
- NM RN license or ability to obtain NM RN license by endorsement
- At least 12 months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New Mexico but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel