New York, NY
- Opportunity for a Charge RN with a growing dialysis company in New York, NY
- The Charge RN is responsible for the supervision of nursing personnel in order to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality outcomes
- Rotating schedule
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- NY RN license or ability to obtain NY RN license
- 1-2 years dialysis nursing experience
- 1 year of charge experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel