- Exciting opportunity for a Charge RN with a small dialysis company in Trinity, Florida
- The Charge RN supports the clinic manager daily, assuming responsibility for safe and effective delivery of patient care, and provides clinical oversight and leadership to the clinic staff
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- Current FL RN license or ability to obtain FL RN license
- BLS certification or ability to obtain BLS certification within 90 days
- Associate Degree in Nursing or a Nursing Diploma; BSN preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' clinical and hemodialysis experience
- CNN or CDN preferred at time of hire or within 12 months
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Florida but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel