Yorktown Heights, NY
- Opportunity for a Charge RN with a non-profit dialysis company in Yorktown Heights, NY
- The Charge RN is responsible for the supervision of nursing personnel in order to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality outcomes
- MWF schedule - Evening shifts
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- NY RN license or ability to obtain NY RN license
- Dialysis nursing experience required
- Leadership experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel