Lagrange, GA 30240
- Opportunity for a Chronic RN with a dialysis company in LaGrange, GA
- The Chronic RN provides specialized nursing care in the in-center hemodialysis unit, working in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure the highest quality patient care
- Brand new program with 12 stations
- MWF schedule; 32 to 36 hours per week
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- GA RN license or ability to obtain GA RN license
- At least one year of hemodialysis experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Georgia but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel