Troy, MI | Full Time
- Exciting opportunity to step into a leadership role in just south of Troy, MI
- Will have responsibilities that include oversight of the facility
- Small dialysis clinic, chronic outpatient facility with 16 stations
- Unit also has a small PD and HHD program
- Scheduled to work Monday to Friday. 9 to 5
- Competitive salary will be based on experience and education
- Great benefit package includes bonus potential and 403b
- Part of a larger, nonprofit health system; nicotine free
- MI RN License or ability to obtain MI RN License
- At least 1 year experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Michigan but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel