Arlington, TX | Full Time
- Midsize client looking for a Clinical Coordinator for a chronic unit in Arlington, TX
- Growth Potential! Take step up in your career with continued support of the parent company and your clinical manager
- Great schedule - Monday to Friday, 8 to 5
- No previous management experience necessary
- Competitive Compensation, great benefits
- TX Nursing license or ability to obtain TX Nursing license
- Chronic dialysis experience
- No management experience necessary - training offered to take a charge nurse to clinical coordinator to clinical manager in less than 2 years
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel