Gallup, NM 87301
- Opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator with a mid-sized dialysis company in Gallup, NM
- The Clinical Coordinator has dual responsibilities for both patient care and administration
- 36 Stations
- Clinic operates 6 days per week; 4am-8pm
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- NM RN license or ability to obtain NM RN license
- At least 12 months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New Mexico but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel