Houston, TX | Full Time
- Opportunities for a Clinical Coordinator in Houston TX
- With a mid-size Dialysis Company that specializes in dialyzing in an outpatient setting
- Offers more frequent dialysis for better results from patients
- Awesome Hours - five 8-hour shifts - 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
- No weekends! No On Call! No Holidays!
- Texas RN license or ability to obtain Texas RN license
- At least 18 months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel