Lake Jackson, TX | Full Time
- Midsize client looking for a Clinical Coordinator for a chronic unit in Lake Jackson, TX
- Unit has 15 chronic stations and 50 patients
- Clinical Coordinator and Clinical Manager of the Lake Jackson Facility will also oversee the launch of a facility in Sweeny, TX in January 2018
- Growth Potential! Clinical Coordinator will be groomed to be the Clinical Manager of the Brand-New Facility over the next 12-18 months
- No previous management experience necessary - this timeline offers lots of support for a strong Charge RN to have their own brand new facility in less than 2 years with lots of support
- Competitive Compensation, great benefits
- TX Nursing license or ability to obtain TX Nursing license
- Chronic dialysis experience
- No management experience necessary - training offered to take a charge nurse to clinical coordinator to clinical manager in less than 2 years
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel