- The position is Clinical Coordinator - Assistant Manager - with a non-profit, mid-sized company
- The clinic is an outpatient unit with 24 chairs
- It runs 6 days a week
- Competitive salary including bonus potential
- Responsibilities will include assisting manager with administrative duties - scheduling, hiring, quality, care plans, etc - as well as performing patient care
- Excellent benefits, including a great package in terms of medical/dental care, competitive salaries for the industry and the area and a 403B (similar to a 401k) with a company match.
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
- Experience working with ESRD patients
- Leadership/Management experience strongly preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel