San Benito, TX
- Opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator in an outpatient dialysis facility in San Benito, TX
- Clinical Coordinator has dual responsibilities for both patient care and administration, assisting clinical manager with scheduling, care plans, anemia management, etc.
- Great next step for a strong charge nurse looking to advance their career!
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- TX RN license or ability to obtain TX RN license
- At least 12 months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel