Kerman, CA | Full Time
- Full-time, Permanent Opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator in Delano, CA
- 17 station chronic unit
- Mid-sized company with a great corporate culture
- Company enjoys low turnover rate due to its strong corporate culture
- Lower cost of living are for California, still located close to desirable Bay-area locations
- Competitive compensation with performance bonus potential
- Offers great benefits including competitive retirement plan and PTO benefits
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
- Experience working with chronic dialysis patients
- Management/leadership experience not required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel