San Francisco , CA 94109
- Exciting opportunity for a Clinical Manager with a mid-sized, non-profit dialysis company
- Responsibilities will include administrative duties - scheduling, hiring, quality, care plans, staff training, budgeting, etc. - as well as performing patient care as needed
- The clinic is an outpatient unit with 24 chairs
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Excellent benefits!
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
- Strong management experience required
- Dialysis experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel