San Jose, CA
- The position is Clinical Manager with a non-profit, mid-sized company
- Looking for someone to open a brand new unit
- Responsibilities will include administrative duties - scheduling, hiring, quality, care plans, staff training, budgeting, etc - as well as performing patient care as needed
- Brand new facility, not open yet - great chance to advance as a CC or strong charge since more patient care may be required until census grows
- The clinic is an outpatient unit with 24 chairs
- Competitive salary including bonus potential
- Excellent benefits, including a great package in terms of medical/dental care, competitive salaries for the industry and the area and a 403B (similar to a 401k) with a company match.
- Relocation assistance available
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
- Experience working with ESRD patients
- Leadership/Management experience preferred
- Could also be a great advancement opportunity since manager will be asked to work floor as census grows at this brand new unit
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel