- Exciting opportunity in Alaska for a Clinical Manager
- Small but growing facility - only 11 chairs, less than 50 patients
- Currently open MWF, growing to TTS
- Competitive compensation
- Using FMC K, K2 and T Machines
- Relocation assistance available
- Alaska RN License or ability to obtain Alaska RN License
- Experience working with ESRD patients in a dialysis setting
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Alaska but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel