Wasilla, AK 99654
- Exciting opportunity for a Clinical Manager with a growing dialysis company in Wasilla, Alaska
- The Clinical Manager is responsible for management and supervision of all functions of the dialysis unit to ensure effective delivery of patient care and compliance with administrative and clinical policies and procedures.
- Mid-sized outpatient clinic
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Excellent benefits!
- AK RN license or ability to obtain AK RN license
- At least one year of clinical nursing experience
- At least six months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
- Leadership experience preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Alaska but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel