- The position is clinical manager with a non-profit, mid-sized company
- They are focused on patient care, and, as an extension of that commitment, treat their nurses very well
- The clinic is an outpatient unit with 21 chairs.
- It runs 6 days a week, 3 shifts a day, so they are looking for someone with good management experience.
- It has approximately 120 patients as well as 16 direct reports including nurses and support staff.
- The clinic does have a nocturnal program as well.
- A clinical coordinator is in place to assist in managerial duties.
- Competitive compensation including bonus potential
- Excellent benefits, including a great package in terms of medical/dental care, competitive salaries for the industry and the area and a 403B (similar to a 401k) with a company match.
- CA RN license or ability to CA RN license
- Experience working with ESRD patients
- Leadership/Management experience strongly preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel