Clinical Nurse Educator
- Clinical Nurse Educators are responsible for providing education to clients on computer systems, best practices for handling specimens as well as packing and shipping samples
- Due to the education-based nature of the position, candidates must have the ability to train face-to-face and in a virtual setting
- This position will cover the Eastern PA, Southern NJ, MA and DE territory
- Up to 80% travel is required - with overnight travel an average of three nights per week
- CNEs must be able to drive up to four hours to client sites
- No direct selling
- Competitive compensation, including great benefits
- Perks include Cell Phone, Laptop, Per Diem when Traveling and Expense Account for Gas
- PA RN license or ability to PA RN license
- Prior experience in a dialysis setting preferred
Prior experience as an educator/trainer desired
- Travel experience required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Pennsylvania but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel