Clinical Nurse Educator
San Jose, CA
- The position is clinical nurse educator with a non-profit, mid-sized company
- they are focused on patient care, and, as an extension of that commitment, they have a strong commitment to both initial and continuing employee education
- They are looking for someone to educate new nurses on home therapies (PD and HHD) and provide in-services as well
- Some regional travel involved
- Competitive compensation including bonus potential
- Excellent benefits, including a great package in terms of medical/dental care, competitive salaries for the industry and the area and a 403B (similar to a 401k) with a company match.
- CA RN license or ability to CA RN license
- Experience working with ESRD patients
- Experience in home therapy strongly preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel