Dialysis Acute RN
- Opportunity for an Acute Dialysis RN with a regional dialysis company
- Schedule will typically be 3 days/week with call - sometimes 4 days/week
- Average 8 patients per day
- Competitive hourly rate based on education and experience
- Willing to train in acute dialysis if someone has worked in dialysis before!
- NYS RN license or ability to obtain NYS RN license
- At least 12 months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
- Willing to cross train into acute dialysis from chronic or home therapies!
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel