Dialysis Charge RN
- The position is for a Charge RN with a non-profit, mid-sized company
- Responsibilities will include primarily performing patient care - chronic dialysis treatments
- The clinic is an outpatient unit with 24 chairs
- Competitive hourly rate with excellent benefits, including a great package in terms of medical/dental care, competitive salaries for the industry and the area and a 403B (similar to a 401k) with a company match.
- Relocation assistance available
- CA RN license or ability to obtain CA RN license
- Experience working with ESRD patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in California but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel