Dialysis Clinical Coordinator
- Opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator with a Regional Dialysis Provider in Brooklyn
- Facility is a 30 station chronic unit
- Responsible and accountable for the Dialysis Center on a daily basis in order to provide quality patient care
- Reports to the Facility Administrator
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Previous leadership experience required - charge or management - must have had responsibility and accountability for the dialysis center on a daily basis.
- Unlike most Coordinator positions, this role is hourly and will be eligible for overtime
- NYS RN license or ability to obtain NYS RN license
- At least 12 months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
- Previous leadership experience desired (charge nurse or management roles)
- BSN not required but preferred
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in New York but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel