Dialysis Clinical Manager
Kansas City, MO
- Nonprofit Company looking for a Dialysis Clinical Manager in south of Kansas City, MO
- Responsibilities include overseeing staff, scheduling, budgeting, care plans, etc, as well as performing patient care when needed.
- 12 station unit
- approximately 40 patients
- Facility is open 6 days per week, 2 shifts per day
- Schedule: 9am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
- Competitive Compensation - salary based on education and experience; excellent benefits, including 401k with match
- Management experience not required - could be a great advancement opportunity for the right person
Current Missouri RN license or ability to obtain Missouri RN license through
1 year working in dialysis
Management experience not required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Missouri but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel