Dialysis Clinical Manager
- Opportunities for a Clinical Manager in an outpatient dialysis facility in Dallas, TX
- Clinical Manager is responsible for oversight of staff administration over the facility, including hiring/firing, scheduling, budgeting, care plans, anemia management, etc.
- 19 chairs, 50 chronic patients
- Runs 6 days per week- 3 shifts with MWF, 1 shift on TTS
- Competitive salary based on experience as well as great benefits including 401k
- TX RN license or ability to obtain TX RN license
- At least 12 months experience working with dialysis/ESRD patients
- Management experience preferred but not required - great chance for a strong charge RN to advance as well
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel