Dialysis Education Manager (RN)
Bremerton, WA 98310
- Opportunity for a Dialysis Education Manager with a regional dialysis company in Bremerton, WA
The Dialysis Education Manager will organize and facilitate the training and competency programs utilized within the Clinical Department when performing duties and responsibilities in the patient care area. This will include development and administration of training programs, checklists, and staff competency exams as well as provision of ongoing continuing education programs.
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- WA RN license or ability to obtain WA RN license
- BSN preferred
- 3 to 5 years’ dialysis nursing experience
- Experience in adult education and curriculum development
Professional knowledge of a wide range of nursing concepts in order to serve as a consultant to the Interdisciplinary Team
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Washington State but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel