Kansas City, MO
- Nonprofit Company looking for a Dialysis Nurse Educator in Kansas City, MO
- Responsibilities include providing initial and ongoing training and education for staff
- Will also work with Clinical Managers after state or federal surveys to provide training for any deficiencies identifiedlysis
- Schedule: 9am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
- Competitive Compensation - salary based on education and experience; excellent benefits, including 401k with match
- Management experience not required
Current Missouri RN license or ability to obtain Missouri RN license through
1 year working in dialysis
Management experience not required
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Missouri but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel