- Full-time, Permanent Opportunity for a Dialysis Educator in the Pittsburgh, PA market
- Looking for an experienced dialysis RN to provide initial and ongoing training for facility staff.
- Also would perform audits for clinics, provide training after surveys if deficiencies are found
- 40-hour per week schedule, flexible on shifts: Prefers four 10-hour shifts, but willing to consider five 8-hour days
- Salaried position, competitive based on experience
- Great benefits including medical/dental and 401K
- PA RN license or ability to obtain PA RN license
- Experience working with chronic dialysis patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Pennsylvania but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel