- Opportunity for an LPN or LVN with a dialysis company in Denton, TX
- The LPN/LVN coordinates, implements and documents specialized patient care and home dialysis care
- Rotating schedule - Must be flexible
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Great benefits!
- TX LPN/LVN license or ability to obtain TX LPN/LVN license
- Minimum of two years of recent dialysis experience
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Texas but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel