Dialysis Nurse Educator
- Dialysis Nurse Educators are responsible for all aspects of nursing professional development, providing activities aimed at professional growth, role competence and skill proficiency
- Will be required to travel to multiple facilities throughout the state, covering the Acute Dialysis Unit, Home Program, and 6 outpatient clinics
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Great benefits!
- VT RN license or ability to obtain VT RN license
- Must have BSN or be in process of obtaining BSN
Looking for an experienced Dialysis Nurse or experienced Educator with interest in Dialysis
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Vermont but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel