Dialysis Nurse Manager
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced dialysis administrator in Dearborn, MI
- Manager will oversee both an inpatient and an outpatient dialysis program
- Outpatient facility is a Large dialysis clinic, chronic outpatient facility with 36 stations and just over 100 hemodialysis patients as well as approximately 25 home therapies patients
- Running 6 days a week; Scheduled to work Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary will be based on experience and education
- Great benefit package includes bonus potential and 403b
- Part of a larger, nonprofit health system; nicotine free
- MI RN License or ability to obtain MI RN License
- At least 1 year experience managing dialysis facilities
- Experience working hands on with dialysis patients
Not exactly what you're looking for?
Fortus Healthcare Resources' Permanent Division works with a wide range of clients across the country on opportunities in every modality and at every level of the dialysis industry, from PCT to RVP.
With 20 years of relationships and industry knowledge, we are uniquely able to assist you in finding your next, best job.
We're happy to and ready to help!
Interested in Michigan but unable to relocate?
Consider one of our many travel opportunities! Learn more about travel here: Fortus Travel